The ColorChecker Video offers color balance and control for filmmaking – from shoot to edit, it is the same size as the original ColorChecker Classic at 215.9 x 279.4mm but specifically designed for video.
The Calibrite ColorChecker Video is the ideal color chart for your video workflow. This two-sided target provides chromatic color chips, skin tone chips, and gray reference chips on one side and a spectrally neutral white balance card on the other side. This color target is perfect for pre-camera checks and wider shots.
The ColorChecker Video will get you to a worry-free color balanced and consistently neutral place, with ideal camera exposure, faster than ever before – giving you more time to spend on your creative look. It’s an essential color tool you won’t want to be without, saving you valuable time from capture to edit.
ColorChecker Video is a durable and rigid color target, specifically intended for video production. It includes a video color chart on one side and a large spectrally neutral white balance card on the flip side.
- Chromatic Colors: Six saturated and six de-saturated color chips aligned with video production
- Skin Tones: Six color chips from light to dark with different undertones
- Gray Levels: Four larger steps for even gray balance, including white, 40IRE gray, deep gray, and high gloss black reference patches
- Linear Grayscale: Six steps for even gray balance, including highlight and shadow regions
- Illumination Check Chips: Black and white color chips at two corners to better assist in determining even illumination
- White Balance Target: Create in-camera white balance to start at a neutral point for all the footage you capture.
Use for a variety of applications, including:
- Color grading
- Color balancing
- Gray balancing
- Setting perfect exposure
- Color matching multiple cameras
- Shooting and editing for mixed lighting