The Breakthrough Photography X2 VND Drop-In Filter is a rear-mount variable neutral density filter with a density range of 2 to 9-stops. It is compatible with Breakthrough and Canon drop-in adapters that allow EF or EF-S lenses on a Canon EOS R series mirrorless camera with a dedicated space for A-type drop-in filters.
The X2 VND drop-in filter has the highest density range of any VND on the market without the dreaded X pattern. Made from SCHOTT Superwhite B270 optical glass with MRC and nanotec coatings, the Breakthrough Drop-In VND accurately reduces light transmission to the optimal percentage.
With a rugged dust and water resistant design, a rubberized grip makes the filter easy to insert and remove from the adapter. A large adjustment wheel helps for ultra-fine and smooth adjustments. Each drop-in filter is color coded to make filters quickly identifiable.
Breakthrough drop-in filters feature the sharpest, most neutral glass and all-metal frame. It has the most color neutral profile - perfect for long exposure sunsets, moving water or reducing the visibility of human subjects in urban environments.
- Provides 2-9 stops of light control
- Rotating wheel to choose degree of ND
- Rear mount filter
- Sharp neutral glass
- Dust and water resistant design
- Color coded to make filters quickly identifiable
- 25-year 'Ironclad Guarantee' Warranty
- EF to RF drop-in filter mount adapters that attach to Canon EOS R series mirrorless camera bodies
- PL to RF drop-in filter mount adapters that attach to RF mounts on cameras such as R, R5, R6, and RED Komodo