- Additional Information
The Breakthrough Photography X4 ND 10-Stop Drop-In Filter is a rear-mount neutral density filter with a density of 10-stops. It is compatible with Breakthrough and Canon drop-in adapters that allow EF or EF-S lenses on a Canon EOS R series mirrorless camera with a dedicated space for A-type drop-in filters.
The X4 ND has the most neutral color transmission throughout the visible range and well into infrared. With a rugged dust and water resistant design, a rubberized grip makes the filter easy to insert and remove from the adapter. Each drop-in filter is color coded to make filters quickly identifiable.
Breakthrough drop-in filters feature the sharpest, most neutral glass and all-metal frame. It has the most color neutral profile - perfect for long exposure sunsets, moving water or reducing the visibility of human subjects in urban environments.
- 10-stop solid Neutral Density filter
- Rear-mount filter
- Sharp neutral glass
- Darkens entire image
- Dust and water resistant design
- Color coded to make filters quickly identifiable
- 25-year 'Ironclad Guarantee' Warranty
- EF to RF drop-in filter mount adapters that attach to Canon EOS R series mirrorless camera bodies
- PL to RF drop-in filter mount adapters that attach to RF mounts on cameras such as R, R5, R6, and RED Komodo