- Additional Information
The Breakthrough Photography X4 CPL 1-Stop Drop-In Filter is a rear-mount circular polarizing filter that expands dynamic range, darkens skies and controls reflections. Optimized for superior light transmission and color neutrality, the Breakthrough Drop-In CPL features SCHOTT Superwhite B270 optical glass and MRC and nanotec Nano Coatings to improve durability and reduce reflections. Precisely controlled by an oversized adjustment wheel, the Drop-In CPL is easy to fine-tune for the perfect shot.
The X4 CPL is color neutral and has the highest light transmission performance. Higher light transmission allows more light to pass through to the sensor which translates into faster shutter speeds, sharper images and the ability to use a lower ISO when shooting video. The X4 CPL average light transmission is 47.18%.
A rubberized grip makes the filter easy to insert and remove from the adapter. The filter has a rugged dust and water resistant design and is color coded to make it quickly identifiable. It is compatible with Breakthrough and Canon drop-in adapters that allow EF or EF-S lenses on a Canon EOS R series mirrorless camera with a dedicated space for A-type drop-in filters.
- Rear-mount circular polarizing filter
- Expands dynamic range, darkens skies, controls reflections
- SCHOTT Superwhite B270 optical glass
- MRC and nanotec Nano Coatings
- Dust and water resistant design
- Color coded to make filters quickly identifiable
- 25-year 'Ironclad Guarantee' Warranty
- EF to RF drop-in filter mount adapters that attach to Canon EOS R series mirrorless camera bodies
- PL to RF drop-in filter mount adapters that attach to RF mounts on cameras such as R, R5, R6, and RED Komodo