Tortoise Series Tripod
The small yet mighty Tortoise Series Tripod has been developed for those looking for a compact, lightweight travel tripod, that punches above its weight when it comes to weight capacity and stability. Without the addition of a center column, the diameter of a folded Tortoise is just 3.1" (8cm) making it extremely portable and easy to stow in a backpack.
There are two types of Tortoise Series tripods available, one for photo that features a flat platform to mount the head and another for video that features a ball levelling device to mount the head on.
There are five models for photo, all in carbon fiber with weight capacities up to 44lb (20kg) and weighing from just 1.27lb (0.58kg), meaning there is sure to be a model to suit most photographer's requirements. There are two video models available, both made from lightweight carbon fiber and able to support up to 44lb (20kg).
S4PRO Flat Base Video Head
Despite its small size, the S4 PRO is a versatile video head with additional counterbalance. The S4 PRO video head supports up to 8.8 lb/4kg. Equipped with a 60mm flat basewith a 3/8"-16 thread, the S4 PRO is a versatile creative tool allowing you to mount the head separately on sliders, jibs, or monopods.
Benro Tortoise Features
- Tortoise Series Tripod Features
- Compact, lightweight design that is effortlessly portable
- 1/4" and 3/8" self-adaptive installation screw thread, compatible with most cameras/devices
- 3x 1/4" threads to attach accessories in the main casting
- Carbon fiber braided composite tubing, improving weight capacity by 13%
- Ergonomic sleeve facilitates better handling experience
- Three-step, self-adaptive feet for improved stability
- S4PRO Flat Base Video Head Features
- Pan & tilt lock, fixed pan & tilt drag
- Additional counterbalance (1-2), bubble level
- Two 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for attaching monitor arms or audio recorders directly to the head
- This allows you to attach accessories without needing a cage or rig to do so
- Tilt range for the S4 PRO is +90/-75 degree
- The forward 90 degree tilt helps with table top setups
- The S4 PRO also features metal ratchet style knobs and an improved CNC machined aluminum sliding camera plate
Pan & Tilt