The Benro KH26P Video Tripod Kit is ideal for compact digital video cameras, HDSLRs, and still cameras with long lenses weighing up to 11 lb (5 kg). This tripod replaces the popular KH26NL model and features continuous pan drag and an improved camera plate design. Now you can control the amount of tension while panning left to right for smooth and stable movement while recording.
The KH26P features a 60mm bowl and head-mounted bubble level to ensure proper alignment for accurate camera placement and level panning. An interchangeable pan arm allows both right and left-handed use. The sturdy and lightweight tripod extends from a minimum height of 33.9 in (86.0 cm) to an impressive maximum height of 72.0 in (182 cm) allowing you to handle the camera comfortably. Twist-lock levers on the dual stage leg system allow you to make specific height adjustments rapidly and easily. The tripod can be folded to a length of 35.2 in (89.4 cm) making it easy to transport. A padded soft case is included at no extra cost.
- KH26P tripod with head
- Camera plate
- pan arm
- Carrying Case with strap
- Continuous Pan Drag - Control the amount of tension while panning left to right for smooth and stable movement while recording.
- Carrying Case Included – A padded soft case in included for transport and storage.
- Improved Camera Plate – Features 2 spring loaded anti-rotation pins which prevent any camera rotation around the camera screw. These are specifically designed for smaller mirrorless or HDSLR cameras. They are spring loaded for convenience when using larger cameras.
- Supports up to 11 lb – Ideal for compact digital video cameras, HDSLRs, and still cameras with long lenses.
- Retractable Spiked Feet – The spiked feet are built in and can be accessed while recessing the rubber feet.
Pan & Tilt