- Bat Series Tripod -
The Benro Bat Series has a new tripod design with 5 preset leg angles, allowing you to place these tripods in positions that traditional tripods are incapable of. No matter where you travel to, rest assured you will be able to use your Benro Bat tripod in any location you find yourself in whether it be a canyon, ice cave or the middle of the desert.
Flexibility, with a quick multi-angle adjustment, is the key feature of the Bat Series tripod. In addition to the five adjustable preset leg angles, the central column can be quickly inverted without the need to remove it from the tripod, for low-level photography.
The Bat series tripods also inherit the key signature features of all Benro travel tripods: reverse folding leg functionality and portability. With an extended central column locking knob, it is also possible to achieve better stability.
- VX Ballhead -
To complete the new tripod ranges we are really pleased to introduce two new photo heads, with some features that will aid photographers in getting the best images.
VX Dual Panoramic Ball Heads
The VX Dual Panoramic series of ballheads offer dual panoramic mode, which allows you to pan the head from its base in addition to the quick-release platform. The controls are simple, with ball friction adjustment built into the main lock knob and an independent pan lock.
This newly designed ballhead features a safety for the quick release plate.
Benro Bat Features
- Bat Series Tripod Features
- Five-level angle adjustment
- Quick central column inversion
- Extended locking knob enhances the locking strength for the 2 part center column
- New design casting reduces weight
- Three extension threads in the triangle seat
- Carbon Fiber braided composite tubing, improving weight capacity
- New leg lock grip design improves handling Three-step self-adaptive feet provides improved stability
- Converts to a monopod
- VX Ballhead Features
- Dual panoramic mode with quick release plate 360 degree pan movement
- Locking function, preventing camera falling by operation mishaps
- Streamlined lightweight design