Adox Rodinal Developer is a highly concentrated fine-grain, one-shot black and white film developer. By diluting it according to requirements, you can match Rodinal to any black and white negative film regardless of contrast. Grain is also a factor that will be influenced by the dilution. 1+100 will produce the finest grain while 1+25 will produce a noticeably pronounced grain pattern.
- Shelf life is several years (half-opened bottles reported to last over 40 years)
- Recommended dilution: 1+50 for general purpose work
- The solution is light straw colored when first opened, and during the course of a year turns darker until eventually becoming deep purple-brown - but the developer will perform regardless of color
- RODINAL is a one-shot developer and can not be re-used
- When using high dilutions and small developing tanks, please make sure to apply on each film 35mm or 120 at least 5 ml of concentrated developer. Sheet films need 5 ml of concentrate for each 4 sheets of 4×5 or one sheet of 8×10.
Made in Germany