The Acufine Diafine Powder Film Developer is usable over a wide temperature range with one developing time for all black and white negative films. Fast, medium and slow films can be developed simultaneously without adjustment in developing time. The number of rolls that can be developed from this packet depends on the film type and format.
- Not Affected by Time/Temperature
- Produces Ultra-Fine Grain
- Maximum Acutance
- Superb Resolution
- Use Between 70-85°F
- Does Not Require Replenishment
- Has a Long Working Life
- Two-Part Compensating Developer
- Contains Both A and B Solutions
This item is a two-part compensating developer, and produces 1 quart of both A and B solutions.
- Level of solution can be obtained by adding fresh solution
- Limits highlight development
- Can accommodate up to two-stops increase beyond recommendations of the film
- This item is a two-bath developer, and contains enough powder to make 1 quart of both solution A and solution B