Acratechs Arca-Type Quick Release Clamp with Rubber Knob and Detent Pin will work with any quick-release plates that are Arca-Swiss compatible. This clamp features a double speed tightening knob that opens and closes twice as fast as standard clamps. The knob is also permanently secured and cannot fall off or be lost. It is rubber-coated and allows for more certain operation in cold conditions. This clamp has a spring-loaded detent pin which helps prevent accidental release of the quick release plate. Weighing just 3 oz, stainless steel construction and the black anodized finish nevertheless give this clamp a solid feel. It has a 3/8"-16 mounting thread and comes with a 1/4"-20 adapter, so it will fit virtually any tripod head.
- Compatible with Arca-Type QR Plates
- Lightweight Clamp--Only 3 oz
- Secured Clamp Knob Cannot be Lost
- Holds up to 25 lb
- Satin Black Anodized Finish
- 3/8"-16 Tripod Mount Thread
- 1/4"-20 Tripod Adapter
- Made in the USA
Quick Release Clamp Notes:
* When using this system quick release plates must be inserted and removed by opening the clamp and inserting or removing the plates from the top.
* Older style plates like the original Arca Swiss that do not have pockets or windows on the bottom can still be used with this system but the detent pin will not be very effective.