High quality 6 stop neutral density standard glass filter. Reduces the exposure equally across the frame and blocks both infrared and ultraviolet pollution, ensuring colours are crisp, punchy and vibrant. Features a light-tight foam seal.
The 100 x 100mm ProGlass IRND 1.8 Filter from LEE Filters is an neutral density filter with a 64x filter factor that provides a 6-stop exposure reduction. Its 1.8 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you can control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters are intended to not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
- Compatible with a LEE Filters 100mm System filter holder.
- 100 x 100mm neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 6-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is appropriate for use with other filters.
- Attenuates infrared light as well as visible wavelengths, to maintain color neutrality and suppress color casts due to increased exposure times.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity.
- When combined with a LEE Filters 100mm System filter holder, built-in gasket helps to prevent light from coming in between the filter and the lens behind it, which can have an unwanted effect on exposure.
- Exposure guide for efficient use in the field.
- Padded pouch included for storage and transport.