- Additional Information
The Billy 2.0 Carbon Fiber Tripod with AirHed Neo 2.0 Ball Head from 3 Legged Thing is part of the new evolution of Punks series tripods. Billy 2.0 is a 100% pure carbon fibre tripod and is one of the lightest tripods in the Punks 2.0 range. Billy 2.0 has three detachable tripod legs which allows for a plethora of configurations including use as a monopod or boom arm as well as a table-top tripod (with use of additional footwear).
Billy 2.0 is incredibly versatile, designed for all types of photography and an ideal choice for travel, weighing in at just 1.57 kg / 3.46lbs and folding down to 45.7cm / 17.9”. Billy 2.0 is your ideal companion for photography on-the-go.
Billy 2.0 has incredible range, extending to 1.66m/ 65.3” and able to work as low as 11.8 cm /4.6”, Billy has a wide range of working heights as well as being able to support up to 18 kg / 40 lbs.Features:
- Load Capacity: 40 lb
- Maximum Height: 65.3"
- Minimum Height: 7.8"
- Folded Length: 17.9"
- Leg Sections: 5
- Weight: 3.46 lb
- Carbon Fiber Construction
- Ergonomic Twist Lock Joints
- AirHed Neo 2.0 Ball Head
- Arca-Type Compatible QR Plate Included
- Three detachable legs, enabling conversion to monopods or booms, or to table-top tripod with the addition of 3LT's Vanz tripod feet (sold separately)
- Improved engineering and increased stability in leg lock, weighted to lower their centre of gravity making the tripod more stable.
- Removable and reversible centre column
- Tri-Mount plate has been refined and offers three hollowed spurs for accessory attachments
- 1/4"-20 Accessory mount on tripod canopy
- Arca-swiss compatible
- Removable tripod feet, which can be replaced with any of our foot accessories, for maximum stability on any terrain.
|Manufacturer||3 Legged Thing|
Pan & Tilt Range