Camera data ports are fragile and expensive to repair. When shooting tethered in studio or on location, a trip or tug can cause your tether cable to become dislodged or cause serious damage to your camera’s data ports. The TetherBlock is a must-have for photographers shooting tethered both handheld or using a tripod.
This Arca-style connection is compatible with all Arca compatibile ballheads with the standard 35mm wide connection. This is not compatible with the Arca-Swiss Monoball Fix Series. The bottom of the TetherBlock Arca features two 1/4″-20 female threads.
There is not a centered 1/4″-20 female thread on the TetherBlock Arca, so if you need to mate this to a non-arca plate, we recommend the non-arca TetherBlock.
Constructed in the USA from a single piece of precision milled T5 aerospace aluminum alloy, the TetherBlock is extremely durable while remaining lightweight and is covered by Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty.
- Keeps tether cables connected and secured to camera
- Protects expensive camera ports from damage
- Constructed from precision milled T5 aerospace aluminum alloy
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Multiple routing channels accept thick, medium or thin cables
- Rubber non-slip pads keep the TetherBlock™ from moving once attached to the camera
- Additional 1/4″-20 female threads allow mounting non Arca-compatible tripod plates
- TetherBlock™ Arca has a built in Arca-compatible mount
- Use with long straight-in cables, right-angle cables or right-angle adapters
- Use with shorter cables and active extensions for longer distances
- Use to secure any cables that connect to or near your camera for use in photography, video, audio, etc.
1 x Tether Tools TetherBlock Arca - Graphite
TetherBlock Arca Specs: