- Additional Information
Fast, sharp, and loaded with the latest technology, the Distagon T* FE 35mm f/1.4 ZA Lens from Sony offers full-frame E-mount shooters a classic wide-angle focal length with excellent optical performance. Offering a maximum aperture of f/1.4, shooters will enjoy excellent performance in low-light conditions as well as the ability to create images with a shallow depth of field. Ensuring excellent imagery are three aspherical elements and one Advanced Aspherical (AA) element which combat aberrations. Along with this, the lens uses a Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating to effectively eliminate flare and ghosting to create a sharp, contrasty image.
Photographers and videographers will enjoy fast, responsive focusing due to the implementation of a direct drive Super Sonic wave AF Motor (SSM) and an internal focusing mechanism. There are tactile control options as well, including an AF/MF switch and a physical aperture ring, which can be de-clicked for smooth iris changes during video. Smooth bokeh is also a characteristic of this lens due to the use of a nine-blade circular diaphragm. And, the lens is dust and moisture resistant for use in less-than-ideal conditions.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 16
- One AA & Three Aspherical Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
- AF/MF Switch; Internal Focus
- Physical Aperture Ring; De-Click Switch
- Dust- & Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm