The little sibling of Peak Design's original award-winning Wash Pouch, the Small Wash Pouch is a streamlined, yet full-featured toiletry bag designed for light packers or short trips where you just need to take the essentials. Small Wash Pouch features the same unique materials and features as the larger version, but with fewer pockets and a slimmed-down, stow-anywhere size. Durable, weatherproof, easy-to-clean materials repel water and stains so your pouch can take a beating and will still look sparkling clean for years to come. A burly #8 weatherproof UltraZip allows the bag to open wide, giving you total visibility and access to your items. The UltraZip can withstand decades of use thanks to it's proprietary abrasion-resistant thread. Sits upright on a counter or hangs via a stowable aluminum hook. 4 internal TPU-coated nylon mesh pockets, an internal zip pocket, and a magnetically-sealed toothbrush pocket keep items organized and clean. Plus, all pockets can turn inside out for deep cleaning in case of spills. Fair Trade Certified and 100% carbon neutral.
Looking for something better for longer trips, heavy packers, or more/larger items? Check out the original Wash Pouch.
- 4 interior silicone-coated mesh dividers create 4 interal storage spaces
- Magnetically-sealed toothbrush pocket with pull-out lining for easy cleaning
- Interior zip pocket for razor or other items
- Sits upright when open for easy access, small footprint fits in tight spaces
- Interior and exterior materials designed to repel stains and easily wipe clean
- Stowable aluminum hook for hanging
- Low-profile exterior grab handle
- Burly #8 weatherproof UltraZip can withstand decades of use thanks to proprietary abrasion-resistant thread
- 100% recycled 200D nylon DWR impregnated shell
- Sage fabric is Bluesign approved, Black fabric is solution-dyed
- Fair Trade Certified and 100% carbon neutral
- Lifetime guarantee
Choosing between Small v. Standard?
- Get the Small size for minimalist carry: toothbrush, deodorant, hand razor, and handful of small travel-size bottles.
- Get the Standard size if you’re carrying more, going on longer trips, or want a pouch that will work for a wider variety of travel.