- Additional Information
The Nikon MC-N10 is a groundbreaking off-camera shooting grip designed to look, feel and function like the built- in grip on a compatible Nikon Z series camera. Mounts easily to gimbals, shoulder mounts, sliders and tripods with an ARRI rosette connection; providing on-the-fly access to advanced video features, custom functions — the entire menu system — single-handed without taking your eyes off the action or breaking posture. Unlock the power of your compatible Z series camera’s assignable buttons to match your controls to the needs of your shot.
- Unlock your camera’s potential. Assign advanced video settings and functions to the MC-N10 Remote Grip’s programmable buttons—AF-ON, Fn1, Fn2 and Video Record.
- Ultra-smooth dials. Completely clickless for smooth exposure tuning, iris transitions and more.
- ARRI rosette mount. Fits popular third-party rig brackets and extension arms so you can rotate the grip to exactly the right position.
- USB Type C connection. Reliable, lag-free communication with the camera using the included UC-E25 Type C to Type C USB cable.
- Battery powered. Uses convenient AA batteries, so it won’t draw any power from your camera’s battery.