- Additional Information
The Profoto Connect Pro is remarkably easy to use. Forget the user manual; the large display is intuitive and straightforward with improved TTL group control. Simply slide it on your camera's hot-shoe - and you're ready to go.
It allows instant and complete control of each individual flash setting, viewed on the Connect Pro screen in clean, clear numbers, from your shooting position. So, you can fine-tune at will to get the exact effect you're going for.
This 'over abundance' of control is thanks to Profoto's awarded AirX connectivity which allows you to tailor your workflow to whatever shooting situation you find yourself in.
You can also choose where you receive the information because the group controls on the Connect Pro are mirrored in the Profoto Control app on your iPad, iPhone, or Android smartphone.
And with up to 100 available channels, there will always be a free channel for your lighting setup - even in the largest commercial studios.
Add to that improved battery life and the possibility to use rechargeable batteries, seamless firmware updates via Profoto AirX, and you have a remote that takes connectivity to new heights.
- Control each individual light in absolute numbers straight from the remote.
- Sync and manually control any Profoto light that is compatible with Air or AirX.
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface.
- Sync and remote control 0.5-300 m (1.5-1000ft) TTL: 0.5-100 m (1.5-330 ft)
- Up to 100 channels.
- TTL group control.
- Switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact – a huge time saver.
- Wireless updates through the Profoto Control app