- Additional Information
The Godox X2 2.4 GHz TTL Wireless Flash Trigger is dedicated to Nikon's i-TTL system and operates on a 2.4 GHz frequency. The wireless flash trigger can fire a single flash or multiple dedicated flash units within 5 groups, 32 channels, and 99 ID settings to avoid interference from other nearby systems. For the added convenience, the integrated scan setting function can help you automatically locate an ID channel with the least interference. You can also operate the flash units within a wireless range up to 328'.
- Wireless Transmitter for Flash
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz, 32 Channels
- Wireless Range: 328.1'
- High Speed Sync up to 1/8000 sec
- 3.5mm Sync & USB Type-C Port
- Large LCD Display with Control Dial
- iPhone or Android Compatible Godox App
- Bluetooth Through Smartphone or Tablet
- Backlit LCD, Group, and Function Buttons
- Hot Shoe Quick Lock