- Additional Information
FineArt Baryta Satin is a baryta paper with a white, satin-gloss surface. The amount of barium sulphate in the coating in conjunction with a microporous ink-receiving layer provides exceptional image results with large color space and intensive coloring. FineArt Baryta Satin enables extremely deep blacks (Dmax), excellent image sharpness and is perfect for black-and-white photography. Compatible with pigmented and dye inkjet systems.
Photographic and fine art reproduction complying with highest archival standards, digital art, black & white and color photography, limited edition prints, presentation prints for display purposes and exhibitions, albums, greeting cards etc.
Conditions of Use and Storage
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30deg. C (50 to 86deg. F)
- All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance and are subject to Hahnemuhle's test criteria, which remain subject to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders and boxes
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing