OM-D E-M1 Mark III Black Body with M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO Lens
- 20MP Live MOS Sensor
- NEW Image Processor TruePic IX features Handheld High Res Shot (50MP equivalent, 80MP Tripod equivalent), Live ND, advanced Face/Eye Priority AF plus NEW Starry Sky AF algorithm fully dedicated to starry sky
- Live ND allows for image expression using slow shutter speeds without an ND filter. View live in the viewfinder or LCD screen.
- In-body 5 Axis IS
- 5 Axis Sync IS compatible with M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm F4.0 IS PRO and M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm F4.0 IS PRO Lenses
- Dustproof/Slashproof/Freezeproof Magnesium Alloy Weathersealed Construction
- USB Charging. Can be charged from a power bank while moving.
- Supersonic Wave Filter (SSWF) Dust Reduction System
- 400k Shutter Life
- "B" Mode on the Mode Dial provides direct access to Live Composite/Live Bulb/Live Time
- NEW Control Panel Mode for essential settings
- 121-Point All Cross-type On-chip Phase Detection AF Sensor
- Maximum 18 fps AF/AE Tracking Sequential Shooting. Maximum 60 fps AF/AE Lock Sequential Shooting
- Multi-selector (Joystick) for quick selection of the AF area while looking through viewfinder
- Custom AF Target Mode
- Handheld 4K/Cinema 4K Shooting. High-Speed Moive 120 fps.
- High-Res Sound Recording by PCM Recorder LS-P4
- Live Composite/Live Bulb/Live Time. Composit shooting up to 6 hours.
- High-Speed EVF 0.74x
- OI Share supports upgrading camera firmware via smartphone app
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE for remote shooting and wireless sharing
- Ships with camera body, USB Cable, Cable Clip,Shoulder Strap, Instruction Manual, Warranty Card, BLH-1 Li-Ion Battery, BCH-1 Li-Ion Battery Charger
M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO Lens
This large-aperture 3.3X Zoom lens is the first in the newly created “M.ZUIKO PRO” category. Covering a 35mm equivalent focal length of 24-80mm, this lens features all metallic construction and makes extensive use of high grade optical components including Dual Aspherical, High Refractive and ED lens elements configured in 9 groups to assure the highest level of reproduction. A fast maximum aperture of f2.8 throughout the zoom range, a manual focus clutch as well as Splash-proof, Dust-proof and Freeze-proof construction make it suitable for the most demanding professionals and enthusiasts. An “MSC” (movie and still compatible) AF lens drive system ensures fast and quiet auto-focusing – especially important when shooting HD movies. A seven blade circular aperture produces pleasing background defocusing effects. Included accessories are LH-66 Petal type hood, LC-62D Aluminum Protective Lens Cap, LR-2 Rear Lens Cap, LSC 0918 Lens Pouch and One Year World-Wide Warranty.
|Manufacturer||OM System / Olympus|