The Nikon WR-R11b is a Wireless Remote Controller that uses radio frequencies to wirelessly control the shutter release on Nikon cameras or radio-controlled flash units such as the SB-5000 Speedlight.
The WR-R11b fits cameras with an accessory port. The WR-R11b can be triggered by a WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controller (transmitter), a WR-1 Wireless Remote Controller; it can also be used on a designated master camera to trigger up to 64 transceiver units. Three radio frequency channels are available for use (5, 10, and 15) to prevent interference when multiple pairings or photographers are shooting in one location.
- For Cameras with an Accessory Terminal
- Wirelessly Trigger Camera Shutter
- Also for Radio-Controlled Flash Units
- Trigger Using Separate WR-T10 or WR-1
- Can Trigger Up to 64 Transceiver Units
- Three Selectable Radio Channels