Canon’s new Wireless File Transmitter WFT-R10A – which also serves as a vertical battery grip – makes wired and wireless data transfer setups simple and easy. Designed specifically with the new EOS R5 camera, the WFT-R10A supports IEEE 802.11ac 2X2 MIMO/ac/a/n/g/b for fast and secure connections, helping you to quickly and effortlessly transfer JPEG, RAW and HDR PQ HEIF files. By using the FTP transfer, as a studio photographer you can check the image you shot on a larger display, or deliver an image file to a remote editor– even from a faraway distance. With expanded versatility and an enhanced user interface, the WFT-R10A not only boasts incredible speed, but also streamlines wireless photography configurations, whether in the studio or on location.
- High-performance Pro Workflow Support via Wired/Wireless LAN with Integrated Vertical Battery Grip.
- Supports FTP, FTPS, and SFTP for Various Options of Encryption and Secure File Transfer.
- EOS Utility and Network Setting Tool support.
- Easy to use Interface to help Create Wireless Configurations of all Levels of Complexity.
- Enhanced Linked Multi-Camera Shooting and Wireless Time Syncing.
- Durable and Dust- and Water- Resistance.