ColorChecker Studio combines world-class hardware and software to deliver expert color results for photo and filmmaker pros.
ColorChecker Studio Includes:
ColorChecker Studio Device
The patented, all-in-one ColorChecker Studio spectrophotometer is the only device you need to profile your monitors, projectors, scanners, mobile devices and printers.
It’s compact and easy to carry in its own protective bag so you are never without the means to create an expertly calibrated and profiled workflow whether at home, in-studio or on the road.
ccStudio software powered by X-Rite provides an easy to navigate interface that delivers expertly calibrated and profiled monitors (including video presets), projectors, scanners and printers.
ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software and Mini ColorChecker Classic Target for Cameras:
Utilizing the included industry standard 24 patch target, you’ll be able to create custom camera profiles (single or dual illuminant), set a custom white balance and have a neutral starting point no matter what light you are shooting in for a more streamlined editing process. The software includes both a desktop application and an Adobe Lightroom Plug-In.
Monitor Calibration and Profiling:
Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of making sure the color you see on your display is the color you expect from your printer, you’ll save time and money and gain full creative control over your images. ColorChecker Studio uses advanced technologies to perfect the match between your display and printer.
Intelligent Iterative Profiling:
An adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
- Ambient Light Measurement: automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3
- Extended User Controls: custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio and gamma. Also, measure other displays or light sources and use as targets.
- Multiple Monitor Profiling: color match up to four separate displays for color accuracy across all your workflow
- Profile Optimization: create unique patch sets for optimal results
- Profile Validation and Reminder: view before and after results with included images or load your own, or use the 3D profile gamut viewer; set reminder intervals to re-profile your display
- An all-in-one solution with an easy-to-use software interface
- Ideal for all users that want to achieve a screen to print color match
- Printer profiling can create different ‘looks’ to emulate cold tone, high key and black and white profiles
- Compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems
- Unsure which Calibrator is right for you? Click here for a helpful comparison chart