The Benro BV4H is a lightweight video head with professional stepped controls ideal for camera setups up to 8.8 lb. The BV4H is equipped with operator side controls which are located on the left side of the head making it easy to adjust while operating the camera.
The 6-step counterbalance (steps 0-5) allows you to dial in the right amount of counterbalance for each setup, which helps when changing lenses or adding accessories. The 4-step pan & tilt drag controls offer a more professional style setup and help to repeat smooth movements. Two 3/8" accessory mounts come in handy when needing to add a simple audio recorder or monitor. For added versatility, the tie down stud is removable to convert the BV4 head to flat base mode for mounting to a slider.
- The Benro BV4 Video Head is designed for use with 75mm bowl tripods and supports loads up to 8.8 pounds.
- It features a 6-step counterbalance system to dial in the correct amount for your setup, and independent 4-step pan and tilt drag settings for precise control over camera movements.
- All the main controls aside from counterbalance are located on the left side of the head, making it easy to make adjustments with a single hand while operating the camera.
- For added versatility, the 75mm ball tie-down stud is removable to convert the head to a flat base for use on a slider or other support device.
- Limited 3-Year Warranty (Extended to 5-Years with Online Registration)
In The Box:
Benro BV4 Video Head
Benro QR13 Quick Release Plate
Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Registration Extension: 5-Year (US Only)