The RØDECaster Duo is a compact and incredibly powerful all-in-one audio production solution for podcasters and content creators.
It features two combo inputs with ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution PreampsTM for connecting both microphones and instruments, plus an integrated Series IV 2.4GHz wireless receiver for connecting RØDE wireless microphones, and a 3.5mm TRRS input for connecting a headset.
Studio-grade APHEX processing delivers superior audio quality, with perfectly tailored presets and flexible on-board editing making it easy to capture professional sounding recordings.
Advanced Bluetooth connectivity, dual USB-C interfaces, and Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections offer unrivaled integration with computers, smartphones, and other devices, and the fully customizable mixer allows the RØDECaster Duo to be configured to suit any application or setup.
Six programmable SMART pads can be used to trigger everything from sounds and voice effects to mixer actions and MIDI for unmatched creative flexibility and control.
The RØDECaster Duo is also incredibly simple to use, with a large high-resolution touchscreen and rotary encoder for easy navigation, intuitive controls, and professionally tailored presets.
- Fully integrated audio production studio for podcasters and content creators
- Ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution PreampsTM (-131.5dBV EIN, 76dB gain)
- Two high-quality Neutrik® combo inputs for connecting microphones, instruments and line-level devices
- Seven individually assignable channels with four broadcast- quality physical faders and three virtual faders
- High-performance quad-core audio engine
- Studio-grade APHEX® audio processing and on-board effects
- Six fully programmable SMART pads with bank switching
- Dual USB-C interfaces for connecting two computers or mobile devices
- Advanced Bluetooth® connectivity for high-quality phone call integration
- Multitrack or stereo recording to a microSDTM card, USB storage device or computer
- Two high-power headphone outputs, one TRRS headset output and two balanced 1⁄4-inch line outputs
- 5.5-inch high-definition touchscreen with haptic feedback and rotary encoder for easy navigation and control
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision facilities in Sydney, Australia
1 x Rode Rodecaster Duo Integrated Audio Production Studio
1 x USB-C to USB-C cable (1.5m)
1 x power supply
Acoustic, Video & Electrical Specifications: