Designed to complement the EOS R system, this impressive L-series lens offers a long telephoto zoom focal length that transports you closer to faraway subjects. As Canon’s lightest and shortest 70-200mm f/2.8 lens^, the RF 70-200mm F2.8 L IS USM is engineered to travel with you, offering a compact and portable design — plus a dust- and weather-resistant construction — that blends both comfort and convenience beautifully. Coupled with a large f/2.8 maximum aperture for sharp, bright images and videos, even in low-light settings, Canon’s Nano USM technology for fast and virtually silent AF and up to 5 stops** of shake correction, the RF 70-200mm F2.8 L IS USM will quickly become a favorite among portrait, wedding, wildlife and sports photographers.
- High Image Quality and Bright f/2.8 Aperture Telephoto Zoom RF L Lens.
- Compact and Lightweight.
- Optical Image Stabilization with up to 5 Stops* of Shake Correction.
- High Speed, Smooth and Quiet Auto Focus with Dual Nano USM.
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 2.3 ft./0.7m.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes.
- 12 pin Communication System.
- Dust- and Water-resistant with Fluorine Coating.
- Two Aspherical Elements, One Super UD and One UD Lens.