- Additional Information
Fulton backpacks combine timeless, vintage style with modern comfort, function and camera protection. Their soft, lightweight canvas design blends seamlessly into any environment, yet they possess a full complement of professional-grade features, such as secure rear camera access, tripod/monopod support, a padded tablet sleeve, and an expandable rolltop opening. The 10L backpack fits a mirrorless or DSLR camera with 2-4 lenses (up to detached 24-70mm 2.8), plus iPad or iPad Pro up to 11 inches (28 cm). It also fits the DJI Mavic and other compact drones. And the top rolltop section has tons of space for food, a lightweight jacket and other personal gear.
- Camera/Tablet Capacity – Mirrorless or DSLR camera with 2-4 lenses (up to detached 24-70mm 2.8), plus iPad or iPad Pro up to 11 inches (28 cm). Also fits DJI Mavic and other compact drones.
- Secure Rear Camera Access – Camera gear is secured up against the user's back so that nothing can be removed from the front or sides of the pack while traveling.
- Versatile Rolltop Design – Protects contents from rain when rolled tightly, and allows expandability to hold extra cargo when needed.
- Tripod/Monopod Storage – Reinforced side pocket fits a tripod or monopod.
- Durability and Weather Resistance – Built with the finest materials and hardware, including water-repellent 600D canvas, 300g brushed tricot interior, YKK® zippers and heavily-reinforced stitching.