- Additional Information
The Corey 2.0 Magnesium Alloy Tripod with AirHed Neo 2.0 Ball Head from 3 Legged Thing is part of the Punks series of tripods. Made of aircraft grade magnesium alloy with a folded length of 36.1 cm / 14.2” Corey 2.0 is 3LT’s ultra-compact travel tripod.
The Corey 2.0 features 3 detachable monopod legs perfect for use as a microphone boom or even a selfie stick.The Corey 2.0 also features 3LT’s patented Tri-mount plate on top of the centre column which has been refined with a new chunky design.
Holding up to 14 kg / 30 lbs, the Corey 2.0 is the perfect combination of weight, size and capability for travel photographers thanks to is compact folded size and practical working height.
- Load Capacity: 30 lb
- Maximum Height: 57.4"
- Minimum Height: 7.1"
- Folded Length: 14.2"
- Leg Sections: 5
- Weight: 3.92 lb
- Magnesium Alloy Construction
- Ergonomic Twist-Lock Joints
- AirHed Neo 2.0 Ball Head
- Arca-Type Compatible QR Plate Included
- Three detachable legs, enabling conversion to monopods or booms, or to table-top tripod with the addition of 3LT's Vanz tripod feet (sold separately)
- Improved engineering and increased stability in leg lock, weighted to lower their centre of gravity making the tripod more stable
- Removable and reversible centre column
- Tri-Mount plate has been refined and offers three hollowed spurs for accessory attachments
- 1/4"-20 Accessory mount on tripod canopy
- Arca-swiss compatible
- Removable tripod feet, which can be replaced with any of our foot accessories, for maximum stability on any terrain
|Manufacturer||3 Legged Thing|
Pan & Tilt Range