Experience the Outdoors Photo Contest in Partnership with f-stop Gear!
A little about f-stop Gear:
With a strong commitment to sustainability, f-stop uses sustainable packaging on every product. They source the highest quality weatherproof fabrics and components to create camera system backpacks that get your gear safely and efficiently to and from any location. These bags are built to last! Learn more here.
- 1st Place Prize: Print of winning image + Ajna 40L Backpack with Medium Slope Camera Unit & Rain Cover
- 2nd Place Prize: Print of winning image + Guru UL 25L Backpack with Shallow Small Camera Unit & Rain Cover
- 3rd Place Prize: Print of winning image + Fitzroy 11L Sling (in navy)
- 7 Honorable Mentions: Print of winning image + $25 Glazer's Gift Card
Submission & Rule Requirements:
- All image file submissions must be digital uploads only through our Contest Entry Form.
- Image files must be submitted in JPG format.
- Each file submission size should be no larger than 5 megabytes in size.
- Each contestant may submit up to four (4) digital images total.
- All entries must be submitted online through our Contest Entry Form by Saturday, Oct 2, 2021.
- Photos must belong to an entrant and be their original work.
- Only color images are allowed. No black & white images allowed.
- Elements or objects not in the original scene should not be added.
- Limited image modifications are allowed.
- Watermarks, signatures, or copyright notices MUST be removed prior to submission.
- Employees or contractors of Glazer’s Camera and f-stop are not eligible.
- All finalist photographers will be notified by the email they supplied and be required to resubmit their winning image(s) in a 300 dpi JPEG format no smaller than 8.5" inches in the shortest dimension or (2550 x 3300 pixels).
- If submission rules are not followed, the application and images may not be judged and/or disqualified.
Terms & Conditions:
- Photographers retain full ownership of all copyrights. However, by submitting an image for entry in this contest, you automatically give Glazer’s Camera and f-stop a non-exclusive, irrevocable license without charge to reproduce and display the image in any electronic, physical, or other medium; to modify its size and resolution; and to use your name as the photographer, without notification or compensation.
- Any one photographer may have more than one winning entry.
- All Finalists will be notified by email a week or so before the public announcement in late October/early November and will be required to resubmit their winning image(s) in high resolution. See requirements above.
- All winning entries will be announced and prizes awarded sometime early of November, 2021 on f-stop & Glazer’s Camera Facebook pages and other social sites.
- Contest is open to all photographers both professional or non-professional.