The ZEISS Milvus 35mm F2 of the type ZEISS Distagon is a moderate wide-angle lens that is ideal for capturing all scenes in their full natural brilliance – nothing will escape its attention, even in poor light. Its compact design and fast, precise focusing make the lens particularly suitable for photojournalism. And thanks to its high performance and versatility, it is always ready for those unexpected moments.
When wide angle views go to extremes and beg the control via an SLR viewfinder, which means that the back focal distance has to be much larger than the focal length, a retrofous design called Distagon is the right choice.
|Product Specs||Technical specifications:
• Focal length - 35 mm
• Aperture range - f/2.0 – f/22
• Focusing range - 0,30 m (0.98 ft) - ∞
• Number of elements/groups - 9 / 7
• Angular field, diag./horiz./vert. -62° / 53° / 37°
• Coverage at close range - 128 mm x 191 mm (5.04‘‘ x 7.52‘‘)
• Filter thread - M58 x 0.75
• Dimensions (with caps) - ZF.2: 97,1 mm (3.82‘‘) / ZE: 99,5 mm (3.92‘‘)
• Weight - ZF.2: 649 g (22.89 oz) / ZE: 702 g (24.76 oz)
• Camera mounts - F Mount (ZF.2) / EF Mount (ZE)