- Additional Information
Color Perfected – from Capture to Edit
The i1 ColorChecker Photo Kit was created for enthusiast and professional photographers looking for a convenient, easy and affordable monitor calibration solution, coupled with the ability to achieve ideal color accuracy and control from their camera.
The kit includes:
i1Display Studio calibration device and easy, wizard-driven interface i1Display Studio software to get you to a brilliantly-calibrated monitor, laptop, mobile device or projector.
ColorChecker Passport Photo 2, a convenient pocket-sized case including four photographic targets and ColorChecker Camera Calibration software for any photographer looking for more accurate, consistent color and creative flexibility.
Benefits for your color workflow:
- Easy to use with professional level results for on-screen color accuracy for monitors, projectors and mobile devices.
- Save time, frustration and money and gain full creative control over your images.
- Easily capture custom white and gray balance to eliminate color casts and set proper exposure.
- Speed up post production color editing.
- Get consistent predictable and repeatable color from image to image and camera to camera in any lighting situation.
- Neutralize and create your look with one-click enhancement patches; check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; and check and control color shifting.
- Create single illuminant camera profiles, or dual illuminant profiles taking into account two different light sources to create a single profile for accommodation of an even wider variety of lighting conditions.
Combining two essential color management tools in this handy kit offers both enthusiast and pro photographers the convenience of a single purchase at a lower price than if purchased individually.
i1Display Studio is an easy-to-use display calibration system with professional color results on all modern display technologies including LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED & Wide Gamut:
- Intuitive all-in-one hardware device with unrivaled color accuracy. Utilizes same technology adopted by leading display manufacturers as preferred color management device.
- Color match up to four separate displays for color accuracy across all your workflow.
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with color confidence.
- Download the free ColorTRUE mobile app to calibrate your mobile devices for a true mobile to desktop color match of all your images.
ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 is the next generation of the original ColorChecker Passport, now celebrating 10 years as an industry standard. With this new and even more powerful version, you can capture and create more perfectly than ever.
- Combines 4 photographic targets in one durable, protective case: white balance target, gray balance target, 24 patch classic target, and enhancement target.
- Creates professional, custom camera profiles in minutes using the industry standard 24 patch Classic target and included software (including Lightroom plug-in).
- Dual Illuminant profile creation - takes into account two different light sources to create a single profile which can be applied to a variety of lighting conditions.
- Use Creative Enhancement target to quickly check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; understand and control color shifting or neutralize and create a look with one click.
- Set exposure with an in-camera or handheld meter using the gray balance target.
- Capturing a consistent white point in a set of images allows for adjustments to different lighting conditions and helps eliminate color casting.
- Includes ColorChecker Camera Calibration software which supports both ICC and DNG profiles. Learn more.
- Includes Lanyard.
The i1 ColorChecker Photo Kit incorporates the ideal color tools needed by professional photographers to bring color accuracy and control to the photo production workflow, from capture to view to edit.
i1STUDIO and COLORCHECKER CAMERA CALIBRATION SOFTWARE SPECIFICATIONS
COLORTRUE MOBILE DEVICE COMPATIBILITY
Note: In order to communicate with an X-Rite measurement device a USB OTG (On-the-Go) adapter is required. The mobile device must be USB-Host or USB OTG (On-the-Go) compatible.
COLORCHECKER CAMERA CALIBRATION SOFTWARE
ICC Profiles only
For use in a Raw editor
COLORCHECKER PASSPORT PHOTO 2
3rd Party Software Support
i1Display Studio includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of i1Profiler software on any number of computers that he/she owns. A PDF of the single user, unlimited seat license policy can be downloaded via the Support Tab link.
Calibrates up to four displays connected to a single computer.