- Additional Information
Impressive Light Quality
The powerful 90-watt Solix Bi-Color provides dimmable output up to 3,100 lux at 1 meter with color accuracy up to 97 CRI and 98 TLCI.
A single control dial with digital display is used to adjust color temperature and intensity to eliminate any guesswork. Adjustable 3200K tungsten to 5600K daylight compliments any environment.
Built for Portability
The compact Solix Bi-Color LED is lightweight and compatible with wired AC power and optional D-Tap/PowerTap battery with D-Tap cable.
Solix Bi-Color is a continuous light source with locking rotatable speedring for attaching rod-based softboxes up to 4.5 lbs. The tilter bracket allows for positioning and umbrella mounting.
With flicker-free output up to 960 frames per second, minimal heat through prolonged runtimes, and a low-decibel internal fan, the Solix is an ideal light source for both photographers and video content creators.
Added Convenience and Control
The removable all-metal barndoors and diffusion cap precisely direct and soften output. These accessories can be used separately or in tandem. The PowerStrap secures the power source directly to a stand or boom. A padded travel case stores and protects the kit during travel.
The Original Umbrella-Style Softboxes
Invented over 25 years ago, the patented Apollo remains the most popular softbox in our impressive line of light modifiers. This collapsible 43" octagonal umbrella-style softbox with removable diffusion panel expands and softens the Solix LED's output. It mounts instantly to the light's built-in umbrella receptacle.
Light spectral and photometric data is measured using a color spectrometer in a controlled environment.
CCT CRI TLCI
3200K 97 Ra 98 Qa
5600K 97 Ra 98 Qa
- Versatile, compact 90-watt bi-color LED kit for photographers and video content creators
- Adjustable 3200K tungsten to 5600K daylight color temperature range
- Hassle-free accessories with a magnetic mounting system
- Patented integrated locking speedring for rod-based modifiers up to 4 lbs.
- High-quality light output with color accuracy up to 97 CRI and 98 TLCI
- Operates with wired AC power or optional D-Tap/PowerTap battery
- Consistent flicker-free performance with low-decibel fan
- Up to 3100 lux output at 1 meter
- Soften and maximize the Solix's output with the included 43" octagonal umbrella-style modifier
- Also includes ½-stop hard diffusion cap, barndoors, 8' light stand, and soft carry case