The L60-B is an ultra-portable 60-watt bi-color COB LED designed for video and photo content creators. At 20% smaller than any other COB LED, it emits incredible output for its 3.2 x 3.2 x 5.5” size. The bare light source emits up to 2700 lux at 1m. The illuminance increases to an extraordinary 15,000 lux at 1m with the included 45° Ultra Reflector.
With fully dimmable output and adjustable 2700-6500K color temperature, the L60-B can be used in many lighting scenarios. Enjoy less color correction in post-processing with its high color accuracy ratings of up to 97 CRI, 98 TLCI, and 88 SSI. The L60-B offers flicker-free lighting up to 1,000 frames per second.
With 9 built-in effects, the L60-B makes it easy to simulate lighting scenarios. At the turn of a dial, control the look of lightning, fire, TV screen flicker, faulty light bulb, pulse, paparazzi flashes, headlights, SOS, and emergency lights. The Free Westcott StudioLink mobile app for iOS and Android allows you to wirelessly control multiple lights and update firmware via Bluetooth.
Weighing only 1.45 lbs. (0.7kg), the L60-B’s compact metal housing is durable and heat resistant. Two multi-function dials and LCD digital display located on the back allow for precise brightness, color temperature and lighting effects. Operate the L60-B using the included AC power adapter. Portable NP-F and D-Tap battery options (sold separately).
The L60-B tilts and rotates 360° for precise positioning. The metal Yoke bracket with a 5/8" (16mm) receiver bracket allows mounting to a light stand. Attach the optional battery grip for ultimate portability.
The Rapid Box Switch Octa-S is a versatile 26” octagonal softbox that sets up in seconds for lighting interviews, portraits, products, and more. The portable softbox softens light and minimizes harsh shadows while providing natural-looking catchlights in your subject's eyes. The octabox has a reflective silver interior that maximizes your light source's output. Removable neutral diffusion ensures a true rendition of color. It’s built with durable metal framework, heat-resistant fabric, and quick-release thumb-lock for security and longevity. A carry case is included for storage and transport.
Use the included Westcott Mini light mount adapters for extensive compatibility with the award-winning line of Rapid Box Switch light modifiers (up to 3 lbs.). Other L60-B light shaping accessories include a gel and umbrella mount, diffusion dome, and snoot (each sold separately).
Equipped with a large, central storage compartment featuring removable dividers, the included backpack is ideal for traveling comfortably with your lighting kit. The Lite Traveler Backpack features various zippered compartments for storing smaller accessories, like USB tethering cables, batteries, charging cables, lens filters, and more. A separate internal compartment is equipped with three padded sleeves for storing a laptop and tablet, a convenient water bottle pouch, a tripod holder with retention straps and more.
- Versatile 60W COB LED is 20% smaller than similar lights
- Adjustable 2700-6500K bi-color output with multi-function dials and LCD screen
- Color accurate and consistent up to 97 CRI, 98 TLCI, and 88 SSI
- Each light emits 15,000 lux at 1 meter with the included 45° Ultra Reflector
- Dimmable and flicker-free up to 1000 FPS for video
- Near silent operation with low-decibel cooling system
- 9 built-in lighting effects with adjustable frequency
- Use the Westcott StudioLink mobile app to control multiple lights and update firmware via Bluetooth®
- Durable metal housing and yoke bracket
- Wired AC power with NP-F and D-Tap battery options (sold separately)
- Rapid Box Switch Octa-S 26" octabox softens light output
- Backpack with gear compartments, removable dividers, and padded straps
What’s In The Box:
- 1 - L60-B Bi-Color COB LED (60W)
- 1 - L60-B 45° Ultra Reflector
- 1 - L60-B AC Adapter & Cable
- 1 - L60-B Protective COB Cover
- 1 - Rapid Box Switch Octa-S
- 1 - Rapid Box Switch Insert (Westcott Mini)
- 1 - Lite Traveler Backpack