- Additional Information
SmallRig Camera/Camcorder Action Stabilizing Universal Handle is a universal top mounting handle for moving shoots. It bolts on to two 1/4’’-20 holes spaced 36mm apart center for secure camera carrying. Two shoe mounts are found on the top and at the back for attaching on cameras lights and microphones. Accessories can be attached using the multiple 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 holes in standard spacing and two Arri standard accessory mounts.
- Slide forwards and backward to find the balance point of your rigs.
- Built-in Shoe mounts on the top and at the back.
- 1/4’’-20 & 3/8’’-16 mounting points for additional accessories.
- Arri locating holes for attaching Arri compatible extension blocks.
- With a 1/4’’ spanner for quick use.