SmallRig ARRI Locating Universal Side Handle 4016 is designed to facilitate camera movement and stabilize dual-handed shooting while providing basic mounting points. The handle with high versatility is compatible with cages with ARRI 3/8"-16 locating holes. Features ergonomic design, which allows to use of the left & right hand interchangeably to provide a comfortable grip. According to the actual camera size, the handle can be adjusted 0-36mm vertically to ensure the best grip position. Mainly made of strong aluminum alloy, and features silicon pads on the contact surface with the palm, which are anti-freeze and anti-slip. Comes with stainless steel ARRI locating pins, 1/4"-20 threaded hole, 1/4"-20 locating hole, strap hole, cold shoe for attaching Monitor Mount 2905, Ballhead Magic Arm 3875, LED Video Light 3286, Microphone 3468, etc. Besides, a built-in magnetic Allen Wrench is included for easy mounting and adjusting accessories.
- Ergonomic design, and supports to be used by left & right hand interchangeably for improved grip experience
- The strong and durable handle is made of high-strength aluminum alloy, and features silicon pads on the contact surface with the palm, which are anti-freeze and anti-slip
- Allows 36mm vertical adjustment to get the best grip position according to the camera size
- Features built-in mounting points to meet multiple shooting scenes, such as 1/4"-20 threaded hole, 1/4"-20 locating hole, strap hole, cold shoe
- Built-in magnetic Allen Wrench for easy assembly and disassemble
Cages and plates with ARRI 3/8"-16 locating holes
In The Box:
SmallRig ARRI Locating Universal Side Handle 4016
Note: The load capacity is 15kg.