- Additional Information
1. Lightweight and portable cage for DJI Osmo Pocket
2. Features a 3/8”-16 and nine 1/4”-20 threaded holes for accessory attachment.
3. Locked via two thumbscrews for quick installment.
4. Add rubber pads inside the cage to prevent scratching.
5. Comes with strap hole for camera strap.
SmallRig NATO TOP Handle 1649
This cheese handle integrated maximum possible attachment points with its size and weight. Almost every part of the handle can be utilized while kept spacing in between, so when more accessories are attached to it, they won’t interfere with each other.
Place the handle on camera with its NATO rail, find a balanced handeld shooting position, then lock the handle with thumbscrew. You can find one rod hole in left-right direction in the joint, and another in front of the handle. Lock rods in these holes, then you can attach EVFs, microphones on rods.
There are 2 cold shoes in front and back side of handle, in horizontal and vertical directions respectively.
The grip area is patterned with 1/4” and 3/8” threaded holes, and 2 ARRI mounting points.
Imagine what you can do with one single small, light-weighted cheese handle!
1.NATO Clamp, Fast Lock and Release
2.Adjustable in 2 Directions
3.Rod Clamp, Rod Hole
4.Two Cold Shoes
5.1/4” and 3/8” Threaded Holes, 2 ARRI Mounting Points
All NATO Rails
Net Weight: 249g