SmallRig L Bracket for Fujifilm GFX 100S and GFX 50S II Camera 3232 is specially designed for quick switch between vertical and horizontal shooting and for better grip experience. It locks the camera via 1/4"-20 screws on the bottom and features rubber pads to prevent scratching and twisting. Both the baseplate and side plate are of Arca-Swiss standards with center marks. The side plate can be extended to the left if more room is needed for tethering or cable release. The bottom plate comes with a strap slot for carry strap. Additionally, the L plate features multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the side and bottom for accessory attachment such as Cold Shoe BUC2736, Mini Tripod BUT2429 and HDMI Cable Clamp 1693. A flat head screwdriver is included to secure the camera screw and stores on the bottom of the L bracket.
- Arca-Type-Compatible Dovetail Mount
- Quick Release Function on Both Axes
- Anti-Twist Design and Rubber Cushion
- Adjustable Side Plate for Cable Access
- Six 1/4"-20 Holes for Accessories
- Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Flat-Head Screwdriver Stores in Base