The I series SIGMA 24mm F3.5 DG DN | Contemporary brings exceptional detail and beautiful bokeh. Free your imagination with this incredible wide-angle prime for mirrorless cameras.
The SIGMA I series introduces compact, beautifully designed, high-performance optics for mirrorless camera systems. In its first collection, SIGMA introduces a 24mm wide-angle prime lens to the Contemporary lens line-up that offers excellent portability and versatility.
The 24mm F3.5 DG DN | Contemporary offers a very compact design similar to that of the 45mm F2.8 DG DN | Contemporary. Despite its small size, there is no compromise on performance – it is capable of capturing the finest details as required when shooting on high resolution full-frame cameras.
With a very short minimum focus distance of around 10cm and a maximum reproduction ratio of 1:2, it enables photographers to shoot more freely, without worrying about the distance between the lens and the subject.
The robust and stylish I Series lens body finish brings a more satisfying shooting experience. The 24mm F3.5 DG DN | Contemporary is a versatile prime that will become an extension of your creative vision.
Typical Photography: Creative, Travel, Landscape, Wedding & Events, Family, Specialty
- 10 elements in 8 groups, with 1 SLD glass and 3 aspherical lenses
- Compatible with high-speed autofocus
- Auto Focus Stepping Motor
- Compatible with lens-based optical correction*
- Mount with dust- and splash-proof structure
- Supports DMF, AF+MF (for Sony E-mount only)
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Aperture ring
- Focus Mode Switch
- Magnetic Lens Cap and Metal Lens Hood
Sigma 24mm F/3.5 DG DN Contemporary Specs