The Sigma 24-35mm F2 DG HSM Art Lens is the world's first full frame F2 zoom lens. Covering a common prime lens lineup, the 24-35mm F2 DG HSM was designed for prime performance with the versatility of a zoom lens. Premium FLD glass, with performance equal to flourite, and seven SLD glass elements allow for outstanding image quality. A large diameter aspherical lens, a complicated element to manufacture, allows for a stunning level of brightness. This complicated optical formula creates outstanding image quality throughout the focal range, and even at the widest of apertures. An updated AF algorithm makes for smooth, accurate and fast autofocusing while multi layer coating control flare and ghosting. The Sigma 24-35mm F2 DG HSM Art is another notch on Sigma’s belt for pure photographic innovation.
- Canon EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Seven SLD Elements, One FLD Element
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm