- Additional Information
The Action X30 is designed for aggressive photographers looking for an efficient, fast access and compact backcountry camera bag. It’s built for foul weather and ever-changing environments.
This low-profile pack will comfortably fit most mirrorless and DSLR cameras (up to a Canon 5D) via or our Mirrorless Core Units. Its roll-top access allows users to expand or compress the volume to the demands of the day. A lower-level TPU compression strap ensures greater durability when attaching skis, and its removable helmet strap lets users secure mountaineering, ski or bike helmets to the outside of their pack.
The Action X interchangeable harness features two zippered pockets to carry most phones, water bottles or personal accessories. Both the Action X30 and X50 feature a revised side access system with a wider and more versatile opening. Finally, its removable belt makes the Action X30 a stealthy and stylish partner in urban environments.
- Multiple Access Points - The Shimoda Action X30 backpack offers rear and side access options. The side opening is ideal for quick, under-the-arm access without completely removing the pack, and the rear opening allows wide, unobstructed access to the bulk of your gear for less time-sensitive shooting situations.
- Adjustable Torso Height - The X30 has 3 height options with approximately 10 cm (4 in) of vertical adjustment. This means the same backpack can fit short or tall — male or female — torso heights, ensuring a custom fit for everyone.
- Core Unit Modular Camera Insert System – Core Units provide shockproof protection for Mirrorless, SLR and DSLR cameras and lenses, and they ensure a user never carries more padding and weight than necessary. A user can increase their layout options with two or more Core Units by stacking and shifting how they are placed in our camera pack.
- Expandable Roll-Top - The roll top can expand with a volume range of 7-liters so the bag can be adjusted to your gear needs while maintaining a tight and compact fit.
- Sport-Friendly Design - With action sport-specific features like a removable helmet holder, ski fastening straps, hydration routing and extra durable materials to help protect the pack from abrasion, Action X packs are designed to perform seamlessly for photographers and filmmakers who like to be embedded in the action
In the Box:
- Shimoda Designs Action X30 Backpack Starter Kit with Medium Mirrorless Core Unit Version 2 (Army Green)
- Shimoda Designs Medium Mirrorless Core Unit Version 2 (Parisian Nights)
- Waist Belt
- Helmet Harness
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
- Versatile, Multiuse Rolltop Backpack
- Includes Medium Mirrorless Core Unit v2
- Rear, Side, and Top Access
- Accommodates Photo & Backcountry Gear
- Outer Straps Hold Skis/Snowboard/Tripod
- Height-Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Shoulder-Strap Phone/Stretch Pockets
- Pocket for Hydration Pack with Sip Tube
- Snow/Bike Helmet Harness, Waist Belt
- Weather-Resistant Exterior