- Additional Information
The ProMaster LM1 is a small, high-quality omnidirectional lavalier microphone. It works with cameras, camcorders, recorders, smartphones, tablets, computers and more.
Using the LM1 is easy. The 3.5mm connector is compatible with cameras and smart devices (works with TRS AND TRRS audio jacks). Simply connect the mic to your recording device and move the switch to either camera mode or smart device mode.
The LM1’s omnidirectional audio pickup lets you clip it to a shirt or collar in any orientation and maintain great sound quality. The included extension cable can be combined with the LM1’s native cable for over 21’ of length and freedom.
Two styles of wind screen (foam and furry) are included to ensure the best audio in a variety of conditions.
A 3.5 mm to 6.35 mm phono adapter is also included with the LM1 kit for expanded connectivity options.
This kit is stored and protected in a very nice semi-rigid case.
- Easy to switch from camera mode to smart device mode
- Connects to a huge variety of cameras and smart devices
- Omnidirectional design picks up your voice regardless of the mic's orientation
In the box:
- LM1 Omnidirectional microphone
- Foam windscreen
- Furry windscreen
- Alligator Clip
- 16 1/2' / 5 m extension cable
- 3.5 mm to 6.35 mm adapter
- CR2032 battery
- Storage case
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Capsule: Electret Condenser
- Sound field: Mono
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 105 dB
- Sensitivity: -65.0 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (7.9 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 3 dB @ 1 kHz
- Signal to noise ratio: 75 dB SPL
- Power: 3 V (CR2032 battery)
- Output connection: 3.5mm TRRS
- Main Cable Length: 4' / 1.22 m (mic to TRRS connector)
- Extension Cable Length: 16 1/2' / 5 m
- Weight of mic: 1 oz / 28 g