- Additional Information
The Panasonic VX1 camcorder offers a 4K cinema-like recording experience which includes a manual lens mounted control ring for improved control. Premium optical and sensor performance come from a new LEICA DICOMAR 24X optical zoom lens (25-600mm) with a bright aperture range from F1.8 wide - 4.0 tele, and a large 1/2.5” BSI MOS Sensor for impressive capture even in low light. To keep the image rock stable, three unique optical image stabilization technology work together; 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+, Ball O.I.S., and Adaptive O.I.S. For a more natural look, the WXF1 has a new Active Contrast technology equalizes gradation, while the HDR Movie mode enables a wider dynamic range response.
4K High-Precision AF
Enjoy high-speed, excellent tracking performance and stability. With Custom AF, you can also choose from three focus modes.
Automatically equalizes the gradation in response to the brightness distribution within the image.
When shooting in 4K, your subjects stay framed, without blurring, because you can edit the images in the camera and save them in Full-HD.
Allows Dolly Zoom and other professional-like shooting techniques used in cinema films.
Wide 25mm* and Optical 24x Zoom Lens
The New 4K lens covers the range from 25mm wide-angle to 600mm tele with a 24x zoom achieved by a 4-Drive Lens System. The stunning wide-angle setting not only fits large groups of people and background images into narrow locations but is also convenient for taking selfies with a rotatable LCD.
* 35mm camera equivalent. Available with 4K and FHD/24p mode.
4K Premium Image Quality
High-definition 4K shooting gives you highly natural, realistic images. And 4K PHOTO captures those decisive moments. You get uncompromising picture quality at all times with the remarkable LEICA Dicomar lens.
5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S. +
Uses five-axis correction to thoroughly suppress blurring all the way from wide-angle to powerful zoom shots.
Automatically optimizes the O.I.S. effectiveness by adjusting the O.I.S. mechanical control to various shooting positions, conditions, and user characteristics.
Reduces wear on the drive section, and greatly improves correction for small-amplitude hand-shake.
Level Shot Function
Automatically detects and corrects the tilting of captured images.
- 4K Cinema-Like recording experience with advanced in-camera capture options.
- LEICA DICOMAR 24X optical zoom lens (25-600mm, F1.8-4.0), and large 1/2.5” BSI MOS Sensor for impressive capture even in low light.
- Three Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S.) technologies work together for impressive stability under many shooting conditions; 5-Axis Hybrid O.I.S. Plus, Ball O.I.S., and Adaptive O.I.S.
- Wireless Multi-Camera captures multiple scenes simultaneously by connecting up to two smartphones.
- For a more natural looking image, a new Active Contrast feature equalizes contrast, and the HDR Movie mode enables a wider dynamic range between dark and bright areas.