- Additional Information
LUMIX S5 is a high-quality, high-performance hybrid full-frame mirrorless camera designed especially for content creators, helping you bring your ideas forward in breathtaking clarity and color.
At the heart of the camera, the LUMIX S5 contains a 24.2-megapixel 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor that boasts a wide dynamic range and high sensitivity performance made possible by sufficient light condensation. The LUMIX S5 further realizes recording maximum ISO 51200 crystal-clear high sensitivity video with the adoption of the Dual Native ISO technology.
As a pioneer of photo/video hybrid mirrorless cameras, the LUMIX has the largest lineup of cameras that record 4K 10-bit video. As the latest member of the family, the LUMIX S5 is capable of 4K 60p/50p 4:2:0 10-bit, and 4K 30p/25p 4:2:2 10-bit internal recording. It is also capable of 4K 60p/50p 4:2:2 10-bit HDMI output. For 4K 30p/25p 4:2:0 8-bit internal recording, there is no time limit.
Panasonic’s exceptional heat dispersion technology realizes stable, long time video recording. The LUMIX S5 provides 14+ stops of dynamic range, which is as wide as those of cinema cameras, and V-Log / V-Gamut compatibility with popular colorimetry called “VariCam Look”. A variety of recording formats and modes including 4:3 Anamorphic mode, Slow & Quick Motion, 4K/60p interval shooting and 4K HDR are also provided.
- 4K 60p, 4:2:2 10-bit, Anamorphic mode support
- Slow & Quick Motion including FHD 180fps
- 96MP High Resolution mode
- Improved Auto Focus with enhanced Eye/Face/Head/Body detection
- Powerful Body I.S. (Image Stabilization) at 5-stop slower shutter speed and 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 to enable 6.5-stop slower shutter speed
- Dust and Splash Resistant* and optimized heat dispersion
Viewfinder and Monitor