Olympus Flash Fl-300r
The FL-300R is an easy-to-operate versatile external flash for your PEN. With an equivalent GN (Guide Number) of 28 at ISO 200, you can accomplish flash shooting with stable light and optimum brightness. It functions as a bounce flash and *wireless remote flash with enough power for most any typical shooting situation. Photographers can use it in tandem with the camera’s built–in, pop-up flash or as an alternative to it.
*Wireless remote flash (RC) is not possible with the E-P1 and E-P2.
• Guide Number 28 at ISO 200 (when built-in wide panel is not in use), Guide Number 16 at ISO 200 (when built-in wide panel is in use)
• 9mm equivalent coverage (35mm equivalent focal length = 18mm) with built-in wide panel
• Bounce capability: Down 30 degree, Up: 60 degree
• 3 modes: TTL-AUTO, AUTO, Manual, RC
• AAA(R03) 2 alkaline batteries or AAA(R03)2 NiMH batteries
• 97g (3.4oz)[excluding batteries]
• Includes flash stand and soft case