Advanced display calibration for enthusiast and professional photographers looking for a convenient, easy and affordable solution
For Creative Perfectionists who desire professional quality coupled with an easy, wizard-driven interface, the Calibrite ColorChecker Display powered by X-Rite offers everything you need to get a brilliantly calibrated monitor, laptop or projector. When all the devices in your workflow are profiled, you can focus on being more creative rather than wondering why the color in your images doesn’t match your final output.
For Color Perfectionists seeking simplicity, the ColorChecker Display delivers incredibly consistent color with zero stress, letting you stay more focused on doing what you love.
The color across all your digital display devices (desktop monitors, laptop and projector) will vary device to device and will even change over time. The brightness and stability of your monitor and your working environments all are factors when working with color. When you calibrate your displays to create a color profile, you will eliminate countless frustrating hours trying to figure out why your images don’t match across devices or why the image you sent out to a lab or printed yourself doesn’t match the image you spent hours perfecting.
The ColorChecker Display from Calibrite is the Color Perfectionists choice for easily profiling all your display devices and getting consistent color across your favourite creative software applications.
The ColorChecker Display includes a ccColorimeter and ccStudio software powered by X-Rite. The wizard-driven interface of the software walks you through the entire process and then reminds you when it’s time to re-profile your displays to maintain consistency. If only life was always this easy.
- Monitor Calibration: Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of making sure the color you see on your display is the color you expect from your printer; you’ll save time and money and gain full creative control over your images. ColorChecker Display uses advanced technologies to perfect the match between your display and printer.
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling: An adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
- Flare Correct: Measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on the surface of a display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile.
- Ambient Light Measurement: Automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3.
- Extended User Controls: Custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio and gamma.
- Multiple Monitor Profiling: Color match up to four separate displays for color accuracy across all your workflow.
- Profile Validation and Reminder: View before and after results with included images or load your own, or use the 3D profile gamut viewer and set reminder intervals to re-profile your display.
- Projector Calibration: Now, your projected presentations can look the same as your monitor. Build an accurate projector profile in just minutes – it’s as easy as building a monitor profile. The process considers all the room conditions – projected colors, screen color and room lighting – so you can be confident that your projected images are showing the way you intended.