- Rhino Series Tripod -
The Rhino series of photographic tripods offers the best combination of strength and weight without compromising stability. With the reverse folding design, it is extremely portable and is equally suited for the studio as well as outdoors.
The automatic leg angle adjustment allows you to change leg angles with the push of a button. Each Rhino tripod also converts to a full-size monopod when the designated leg and center column are combined.
- VX Ballhead -
To complete the new tripod ranges we are really pleased to introduce two new photo heads, with some features that will aid photographers in getting the best images.
VX Dual Panoramic Ball Heads
The VX Dual Panoramic series of ballheads offer dual panoramic mode, which allows you to pan the head from its base in addition to the quick-release platform. The controls are simple, with ball friction adjustment built into the main lock knob and an independent pan lock.
This newly designed ballhead features a safety for the quick release plate.
Benro Rhino Features
- Rhino Series Tripod Features
- Auto-hold trigger making it easier to adjust the tripod leg angles - there is now no need to hold the release button down, you can now adjust the angle effortlessly.
- Extended locking knob enhances the locking strength for the center column
- Weight of main tripod casting reduced with new design
- Attach accessory arms to fittings on the main casting
- Braided carbon fiber tube allows for improved weight capacity
- Ergonomic grips for twist leg locks improve the operation
- Three Step rubber feet improve the stability
- Convertible to monopod
- VX Ballhead Features
- Dual panoramic mode with quick release plate 360 degree pan movement
- Locking function, preventing camera falling by operation mishaps
- Streamlined lightweight design