- Additional Information
The B+W 95mm #102 SC Neutral Density 0.6 2-Stop Filter is a neutral density filter with a 4x filter factor that provides a 2-stop exposure reduction. Its 0.6 density creates a darkening of the entire image, which allows you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than what is normally required. By increasing your aperture or slowing your exposure time, you can control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters don’t affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface includes one layer of anti-reflection coating. B+W filters are constructed from SCHOTT glass for increased optical clarity. This filter features a brass filter ring for durability as well as to prevent jamming.
- Reducing the amount of light entering the camera
- Suitable for both analog and digital cameras
- Selective sharpness by achieving larger apertures – ideal for portraiture
- Long exposures producing a cotton candy effect on moving water and deserted streets void of people and cars
- Wipe effects, continuous light trails
Single coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Constructed from SCHOTT glass for optical clarity
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength
- Made in Germany
*Please Note: ND filters must not be used for direct visual solar observation (risk of blinding). They let through UV- and IR-rays which harm the eyes. Special sun filters for direct observation of the sun are available from astronomy suppliers.
B+W SC 102 Specs