The Brian 2.0 Carbon Fiber Tripod with AirHed Neo 2.0 Ball Head from 3 Legged Thing is part of the Punks series of tripods with added features and a new design. Brian 2.0 provides remarkable stability and rigidity whilst remaining lightweight and compact.
The tallest tripod in the Punks range Brian 2.0's full height stands at 1.86 m / 73.2" and reduces to as low as 10.6 cm / 4.1". 3LT has given their leg locks a face lift, with a fierce new look they boast improved engineering and increased stability.
Like all 3LT’s twist lock tripods, the Brian 2.0 features 3 detachable tripod legs. When each leg is fully extended it individually measures to 1.39 m / 54.7" and can be used as a microphone boom or light stand. This also enables conversion to table-top tripod with the addition of 3LT's Vanz tripod footwear (sold separately).
- Load Capacity: 30 lb
- Maximum Height: 73.2"
- Minimum Height: 7.4"
- Folded Length: 16.5"
- Leg Sections: 5
- Weight: 3.7 lb
- Carbon Fiber Construction
- Ergonomic Twist Lock Joints
- AirHed Neo 2.0 Ball Head
- Arca-Type Compatible QR Plate Included
- Three detachable legs, enabling conversion to monopods or booms, or to table-top tripod with the addition of 3LT's Vanz tripod feet (sold separately)
- Improved engineering and increased stability in leg lock, weighted to lower their centre of gravity making the tripod more stable
- Removable and reversible centre column
- Tri-Mount plate has been refined and offers three hollowed spurs for accessory attachments
- 1/4"-20 Accessory mount on tripod canopy
- Removable tripod feet, which can be replaced with any of our foot accessories, for maximum stability on any terrain
|Manufacturer||3 Legged Thing|
Pan & Tilt Range