Part of 3LT's Legends range of ultra-premium tripods, Mike is one of 3LT's first hybrid photo/video products.
Mike is a carbon fibre levelling-base tripod, with 3 section legs, and friction control on the underside to finely adjust the position of the levelling base. Equally useful for video makers or landscape photographers, levelling base systems enable smooth and fast set-ups on challenging terrain.
Legends tripods all have 3 detachable legs, enabling them to be used as monopods or boom arms. The levelling base can be converted to a foot stabiliser for the monopod by adding 3LT footwear*. With the legs removed and the addition of a set of 3LT footwear*, the tripod can be used as a table-top or low level tripod. Legends tripods also feature 3LT's new Rapid Latch, a hardwearing anodised mag-alloy leg latch with auto engage lock, used to open and position the legs, and which has been designed to make adjusting the legs quick and easy, even when wearing thick gloves.
Mike features a new leg lock design with raised O-Pads for improved grip, leverage and water dispersement. Internally the locks have been engineered with a new type of Chicken Lips (shims) which give the locks greater strength, grip and formidable anti-rotation.
MikeKit-S includes 3LT's first dedicated video head - the AirHed Cine, with a Standard Video Plate and clamp. Precision milled from aerospace-grade magnesium alloy, and featuring a distinctive spiderweb design, the AirHed Cine has an adjustable, fluid-action, tilt mechanism that offers smooth movement and can be controlled directly, or with the included panning arm. The panning base rotates a full 361 degrees, and the arm can be fitted to either side of the head for right or left-handed operation.
- 3 detachable legs that can be used as monopods or boom arms
- Create monopod and foot stabiliser set up with addition of 3LT footwear*
- Create table top or low-level tripod by removing legs and adding 3LT footwear*
- Easy-to-adjust levelling base system to enable smooth fast set-ups on challenging terrain
- Rapid Latch leg latch system, for ease-of-use even when wearing gloves
- Precision engineered leg lock system with raised O-Pads for improved grip, leverage, and water dispersement
- Dual 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Screw Foot, with multiple accessory options
- 100% pure, 8-layer carbon fibre construction for durability
- Strong, lightweight AirHed Cine video head with Standard Video clamp and release plate
- 361˚ panning base on AirHed Cine
|Manufacturer||3 Legged Thing|
3 Legged Thing AirHed Cine-S With Standard Video Plate Specs
Pan & Tilt