The Kondor Blue DIN 1.0/2.3 to 3.5mm Right Angle Time Code Cable syncs timecode between your camera and a timecode unit.
This braided nylon cable features a DIN 1.0/2.3 connector on one end to plug into a camera such as the Canon R5C, and the 3.5mm connector on the other end plugs into a timecode device such as a Tentacle Sync E or Deity TC-1.
The cable comes in blue, it measures 10" in length, and both ends feature right-angle connectors.
- Jam Sync Timecode between Devices
- 3.5mm Connector for Timecode Unit
- DIN 1.0/2.3 Connector for Camera
- Reinforced Metal Right-Angle Connectors
- Braided Nylon 10" Cable
- Cable Comes in a Blue Color
In The Box:
Kondor Blue DIN 1.0/2.3 to 3.5mm Right Angle Time Code Cable for R5C Tentacle Sync, 10" - Kondor Blue
DIN 1.0/2.3 to 3.5mm Right Angle Time Code Cable Specs: